ICE 2018, June 28-30, 2018 in Chiba City, Japan
The 45th International Congress on Electrocardiology and the
18th Congress of the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology. The review process is complete and the program will appear shortly. Early regstration ends MARCH 31, so register soon! ICE Conferences Web page
See the News Page for the most recent content
14thAnnual Conference of the European Cardiac Arrhythmia Society
April 15-17, 2018
For the first time the International Society of Electrocardiology and the International Society for Holter Monitoring and Noninvasive Electrocardiology organized a joint session at the ECAS annual conference. The topics were selected to represent an overview of current directions in research in electrocardiology. The importance of P-QRS-T morphology changes recognition in identifying the potential substrates for arrhythmias was accented.
Surface ECG in the 21stCentury (ISE-ISHNE-ECAS Joint meeting)
April 16, 2018
Ljuba Bacharova, Bratislava, Slovakia; Niraj Varma, Cleveland, USA
- Antonio Bayes de Luna (Barcelona, Spain):P-wave: The past, the present and the future.
- Peter Macfarlane (Glasgow, United Kingdom):Update in early repolarization.
- Ljuba Bacharova (Bratislava, Slovakia):Definition of LBBB: does it matter?
- Philippe Chevalier (Lyon, France):VF risk in Brugada type I ECG patients: is the ECG the key?
Upcoming Conferences and Events
- For a comprehensive list of related upcoming events, see Rob MacLeod's conference page.