Next year's ICE (ISE + ISHNE) conference will be in Belo Horizont, Brazil June 25-27, 2020. See the local web site for more details.
Abstract Submission Requirements
- Submission of review-ready abstract must be in the form of a pdf file.
- Each pdf abstract must fit in a single Letter or A4 sized page with 3/4" or 2 cm margins.
- The abstract must begin with a (maximally 2-line title) that clearly explains the goals of the research.
- The next block must list all the authors, together with terminal academic degree(s).
- The authors' block should also include affiliations for each author.
- The format of the abstract should be as follows:
- Each pdf abstract can include a single figure or table of results.
Separate from the one-page pdf abstract, each submission also requires a 300-word plain text abstract, with the same content as the text portions of the pdf file. This abstract will be published by the Journal of Electrocardiology.
When you are ready to submit the abstract, go to the ICE 2020 Submission website.
For more information about ICE 2020 go to this website.
Past ICE Conferences
- ICE 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia
- ICE 2018 in Chiba City, Japan
- ICE 2017 in Portland, OR, USA
- ICE 2016 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- ICE 2015 in Comandatuba - Bahia, Brazil
- ICE 2014 in Bratislava, Slovakia
- ICE 2013 in Glasgow, Scotland
- ICE 2012 in Beijing, China
- ICE 2011 in Kingston, Canada
- ICE 2010 in Lund, Sweden
- ICE 2009 in Wroclaw, Poland
- ICE 2008 in St. Petersburg, Russia
- ICE 2007 in Istanbul, Turkey
- ICE 2003 in Helsinki, Finland
- Archived set of past conference proceedings
Other Conferences and Seminars
- Rob MacLeod's Conference list web page
- Computing in Cardiology (annual conference)
- International Society of Computerized Electrocardiology (annual conference)
- Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Sessions
- 2020 Kasprowisko: XXVI Training Conference of the Non-Invasive Electrocardiology and Telemedicine PTK Section. March 4-7, 2020 in Zakopane, Poland. (click here for more information)
- Cardiac Bioelectricity & Arrhythmia Center (CBAC) Washington University in St. Louis Seminar Series. Washington University in St. Louis Seminar Series