The International Congress of Electrocardiology (ICE) is a joint meeting of the ISE and ISHNE, the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology.
The 2021 ICE meeting was a fully virtual event. Presentations can still be viewed at the conference website.
Past ICE Conferences
- ICE 2021 Virtual
- ICE 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia
- ICE 2018 in Chiba City, Japan
- ICE 2017 in Portland, OR, USA
- ICE 2016 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- ICE 2015 in Comandatuba - Bahia, Brazil
- ICE 2014 in Bratislava, Slovakia
- ICE 2013 in Glasgow, Scotland
- ICE 2012 in Beijing, China
- ICE 2011 in Kingston, Canada
- ICE 2010 in Lund, Sweden
- ICE 2009 in Wroclaw, Poland
- ICE 2008 in St. Petersburg, Russia
- ICE 2007 in Istanbul, Turkey
- ICE 2006 in Cologne, Germany
- ICE 2005 in Gdansk, Poland
- ICE 2004 in Kyoto, Japan
- ICE 2003 in Helsinki, Finland
- ICE 2002 in Montreal, Canada
Archived set of past conference proceedings
The Slovak National Library has generously agreed to host an archived set of past conference proceedings. The first volume is from 1959 and the series continues with some interruptions until the present. Also included in the archive are some proceedings from past ISCE conferences.
Webinars of the ISE Young Community
Since live meetings were being canceled because of the covid-19 pandemic, the ISE Young Community started organizing fully online meetings of its own. The its first such webinar took place on the 4th and 5th of June 2022.
Other Conferences and Seminars
- Rob MacLeod's Conference list web page
- Computing in Cardiology (annual conference)
- International Society of Computerized Electrocardiology (annual conference)
- Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Sessions